- CAUTION: This suit must be used with air-supply. Use of this suit without air supply (temporary or constant) will result in suffocation.
- One short term low level radiation suit. This suit is designed for your ultimate protection in the most extreme survival situations; it is constructed of a 2-ply protective barrier film reinforcing NFPA-701 flame resistant scrim, one piece design with extra strong 3/4" radio frequency welded seams, over-sized to allow wearer maximum interior mobility, zipper front entry, air supply adaptability, 360° visibility hood, respirator style exhalation valves, heavy duty boot soles with adjustable boot straps, & heavy duty molded cuffs.
- Latex Gloves. Can be attached using tape provided to ensure an air tight seal.
- Family sized First Aid Kit
- 60 MREs (randomly selected meal variety)
- SCBA tank. For temporary air supply. (Not shown)
- 17" x 36" 200 Denier Nylon Duffle bag
*This package ships when all items are produced*
*Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org best shipment method*